AWES Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Name of Post – AWES Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | PGT | TGT | TRT
Job Description: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has recently released the notification of Post Graduate Teacher PGT, Trained Graduate Teacher TGT & PRT Recruitment 2022. Any aspirants who are interested in Army School Teacher Recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 25 August 2022 to 05 October 2022. Know more about the notification for recruitment eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, syllabus, school list, and all other information about AWES Recruitment 2022 Apply Online.
AWES Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 25/08/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online Form: 05/10/2022
- Last Date Exam Fee Payment: 05/10/2022
- Exam Date: 05-06 November 2022
- Admit Card Available: yet to Notify
- Result Declared: Yet to Notify
AWES Recruitment 2022 – Fees
- General / OBC /EWS: 500/-
- SC / ST: 500/-
- Candidates must pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking or Pay the Fee through offline E-Challan mode
AWES Recruitment 2022 – Exam Fees
There are many exam centers like Prayagraj, Kanpur, Agra, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Bareilly, Noida, Delhi, Jhansi, Dehradun, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Bhopal, and more.
AWES Recruitment 2022 – Age Limits
- Fresh Candidates Below: 40 Years
- For NCR Schools TGT/PRT Below: 29 Years, PGT below 36 Years.
- For Experience Candidates Below: 57 Years.
- Age Relaxation as per AWES Recruitment 2022 Notification.
AWES Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Details
PGT: AWES PGT Eligibility Minimum 50% Marks
- English: Master’s Degree in English with B.Ed. Degree
- Hindi: Master’s Degree in Hindi with B.Ed. Degree
- Mathematics: Master’s Degree in Mathematics with B.Ed. Degree
- History: Master’s Degree in History with B.Ed. Degree
- Geography: Master’s Degree in Geography with B.Ed. Degree
- Economics: Master’s Degree in Economics with B.Ed. Degree
- Political Science: Master’s Degree in Politics with B.Ed. Degree
- Physics: Master’s Degree in Physics with B.Ed. Degree
- Chemistry: Master’s Degree in Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry with B.Ed. Degree
- Biology: Master’s Degree in Zoology with B.Ed. Degree
- Biotechnology: Master’s Degree in Biotechnology with B.Ed. Degree
- Psychology: Master’s Degree in Psychology with B.Ed. Degree
- Commerce: Master’s Degree in Commerce with B.Ed. Degree
- Computer Science / IT: BE / B.Tech / MCA in Computer Science / IT / M.Sc. Math
- Home Science: Master’s Degree in Home Science with B.Ed. Degree
- Physical Education: Master Degree in Physical Education M.PEd
TGT: AWES TGT Eligibility Minimum 50% Marks
- English: Bachelor’s Degree in English with B.Ed Degree
- Hindi: Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi with B.Ed Degree
- Sanskrit: Bachelor’s Degree in Sanskrit with B.Ed Degree
- History: Bachelor’s Degree in History with B.Ed Degree
- Geography: Bachelor’s Degree in Geography with B.Ed Degree
- Political Science: Bachelor’s Degree in Politics with B.Ed Degree
- Mathematics: Bachelor’s Degree in Maths with B.Ed Degree
- Physics: Bachelor’s Degree in Physics with B.Ed Degree
- Chemistry: Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry with B.Ed Degree
- Biology: Bachelor’s Degree in Botany / Zoology with B.Ed Degree
PRT: Graduate with B.Ed / 2 Year Diploma / Four Year Integrated Course
AWES Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online
- Army Welfare Education Society AWES has Issued TGT PGT PRT Teacher Recruitment 2022. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the AWES Army School in India Teaching Post Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 25 August 2022, to 05 October 2022.
- Candidates must read the notification Before Apply the online form of AWES Recruitment 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan the Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- The candidates must have to pay the exam fees before the final submission of the online application form else the form will be rejected.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
It was only when the Indian Army was established in its present form at the dawn of Indian independence that family life took root in India’s cantonments. Soldiers – Officers, Junior Commissioned Officers (JCOs), and men alike were engaged in the existing educational system in the country for the education of their wards. As more and more families moved into our cantonments, the existing private schools slowly became uneasy to soldiers. Even the Central Schools (Kendriya Vidyalaya) did not provide regular admission to the children of soldiers who were frequently transferred from one station to another.
The problem became more acute with the massive expansion of the Indian Army from 1962-1973. A few regimental schools mushroomed all over India to cater to the growing aspirations of all rank officers’ children. However, these schools did not offer the quality that our Officers, JCOs, and other ranks were aspiring for. Realizing the importance of children’s education as a major welfare activity, the COAS took a considered decision to establish a chain of schools in various regional commands.
This was announced on Army Day – 15 Jan 1980 by the COAS. Thus was established the school system of the Indian Army. By the time, 28 Regimental and 4 High schools had already come up and an umbrella organization was required to coordinate the functioning of these schools.
The schools, initially named Army High schools, were later christened as Army Schools. All schools were redesignated as Army Public Schools on 01 Jul 2011. There is a total of 137 Army Public Schools across cantonments and military stations in India, all following the NCERT curriculum and affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi.
The schools are administered by local formation commanders through School Administration and Management Committees (SAMC). From a modest 20000 student population in 1987, APSs have grown to a mammoth system with a student strength of approximately 2.3 lac and 8500 teaching staff. On average 5000 students are added every year.
Top FAQs related to AWES Recruitment 2022
Q. What is the official website of AWES?
The official website of AWES is here
Q. What is the full form of AWES?
Ans:– The full form of AWES is “Army Welfare Education Society”.
Q. What is the full form of SMAC?
Ans:- The full form of SMAC is “School Administration and Management Committees”.
Q. Where can I get the best books for AWES exam 2022?
At KitabDukan, you can get 100 % authentic and quality books online. Click here
to see the best books for AWES exam 2022.
Q. What is the Salary of Army School Teachers?
Ans:- Army Public School Teacher’s Salary Structure
- Designation – Pay Scale (in Rs.) – Grade Pay
- PGT (Regular and Contractual) – 9300-34800 – 4800
- TGT (Regular and Contractual) – 9300-34800 – 4600
- PRT (Regular and Contractual) – 9300-34800 – 4200
Q. How do I become an army teacher?
Ans:- The aspirants with the required minimum education qualification for the exam must lies within the Age limit for AWES Army Public School PGT TGT PRT exam bracket. Minimum 5 years experience in the appropriate category in the last 10 years.
Q. Can civilians get admission to Army school?
Ans:- The state Defence Minister announced that there is no provision for civilian students in Army Public Schools.
Q. Who is eligible for army public school?
Ans:- PRT: The candidates should have a graduation degree and two-year DElEd/BElEd. Candidates with BEd can also apply provided they have completed a six-month PDPET/bridge course from an NCTE-recognized institute. AWES Recruitment 2022 has provided the schedule for the recruitment of teachers
KitabDukan is a startup that stands on a vision to create an ecosystem for students where they can get good quality books for several top exams of India like JEE, books for JEE, books for NEET preparation, UPSC specific books, SSC top book collection, and many more. We at KitabDukan have the vision to create a smooth platform for students and professionals together to connect them on a single platform to make the learning and teaching process very unique and smooth. We have connected several top institutes of Jaipur, Patna, Banaras, and other cities for exams like JEE, UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railways, and many more exams. We focus to provide a good quality of books and handwritten notes all over India by which the students who belong to the low economy section can also get notes and books at their place through us. KitabDukan aims to become a platform to become an all-time solution for students all over India.
What KitabDukan Offers
We at KitabDukan avail the complete notification related to the examination. We provide a space on our website where they can find the previous year’s question papers. Also, we have a collection of quality books which they can buy from our website to prepare well. We also provide full-time customer care support to our premium users through a career counseling program.
Note: – At KitabDukan, We avail the complete information starting from the latest exam notification, and complete syllabus, and then we provide you the complete list of important books which are needed for exams. In this article, we have demonstrated detailed information regarding AWES Recruitment 2022. Also, we have recommended some of the popular books which are a must for the exam.