Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2022
Join Indian Coast Guard has recently released the Yantrik / Navik 01/2023 batch Notification for ICG CGEPT 2023 exam. Candidates who Are Interested and match with the Indian coast guard yantrik navik recruitment 2022 can follow the guidelines to fill out the online application after reading the complete notification released.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- Application Begin: 8th Sept 2022
- Last Date for Registration: 22/09/2022 up to 05:30 PM
- Admit Card Available: Yet to release
- Exam Date: Yet to announce
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2022 – Fees
- General / OBC / EWS: 250/-
- SC / ST: 0/-
- Candidates can pay the exam fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 22 Years.
- Age Between: 01/05/2001 to 30/04/2005 for ICG Navik and Yantrik
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
- Post Name:- Navik General Duty GD and Total Post:- 41
- Post Name:- Navik Domestic Branch DB and Total Post:- 36
- Post Name:- Yantrik and Total Post:- 35
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Navik General Duty GD – 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.
- Navik Domestic Branch DB – Class 10 High School in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Yantrik – Class 10 with Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication.
Note:- There are a total of 300 Post vacancies in the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2022
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online
- Indian Coast Guard Latest Job Recruitment for Navik and Yantrik Recruitment 01/2023 Batch Vacancies. Candidate Can Apply Between 08/09/2022 to 22/09/2022
- Candidates must read the notification before applying for the Recruitment Application Form Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you do have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
About the Indian Coast Guard
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) is the maritime law enforcement and search and rescue agency of India with jurisdiction over its territorial waters including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone across all of India. The Indian Coast Guard was formally established on 1 February 1977 by the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India. It operates under the Ministry of Defence.
The Coast Guard works in close cooperation with the Indian Navy, the Department of Fisheries, the Department of Revenue (Customs), and the Central and State police forces.
The establishment of the Indian Coast Guard was first proposed by the Indian Navy to provide non-military maritime services to the nation. In the 1960s, sea-borne smuggling of goods was threatening India’s domestic economy. The Indian Customs Department frequently called upon the Indian Navy for assistance with patrol and interception in the anti-smuggling effort.
Mission of the Indian Coast Guard
The important missions of the Indian Coast Guard are listed below:-
- To protect our ocean and adjacent offshore wealth which includes Oil, Fish, and Minerals.
- To assist mariners in distress and safeguard life and property around the sea.
- To enforce all the maritime laws concerning sea, poaching, narcotics, and smuggling.
- To conserve the maritime environment and ecology around.
Top FAQs related to Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2022
Q. Where is the official headquarters of the Indian Coast Guard?
Ans:- Indian Coast Guard, A Wing (Ground floor), C-1, Sector-62, Near Indus Valley Public School, Gautam Budh Nagar Noida, UP – 201 309
Q. What is the official website of the Indian Coast Guard?
Ans:- The official website of the Indian Coast Guard is here.
Q. Where can I get the best books for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2022?
Ans:- KitabDukan has a good collection of the best books for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2022 which is based on the latest updated syllabus. Click here to buy books online.
Q. Who is the Director General of the Indian Coast Guard?
Ans:- Virendra Singh Pathania is the current director general of the Indian coast guard.
Q. What is the highest rank in the Indian Coast Guard?
Ans:- The highest rank in the India coast guard is Director General.
Q. What is the Coast Guard salary?
Ans:- The basic pay for Navik (GD) and Navik (DB) is INR 21,700/.
Q. What is the full form of ICG?
Ans:- The full form of ICG is”Indian Coast Guard”.
KitabDukan is a startup that stands on a vision to create an ecosystem for students where they can get good quality books for several top exams of India like JEE, books for JEE, books for NEET preparation, UPSC specific books, SSC top book collection, and many more. We at KitabDukan have the vision to create a smooth platform for students and professionals together to connect them on a single platform to make the learning and teaching process very unique and smooth. We have connected several top institutes of Jaipur, Patna, Banaras, and other cities for exams like JEE, UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railways, and many more exams. We focus to provide a good quality of books and handwritten notes all over India by which the students who belong to the low economy section can also get notes and books at their place through us. KitabDukan aims to become a platform to become an all-time solution for students all over India.
What KitabDukan Offers
We at KitabDukan avail the complete notification related to the examination. We provide a space on our website where they can find the previous year’s question papers. Also, we have a collection of quality books which they can buy from our website to prepare well. We also provide full-time customer care support to our premium users through a career counseling program.
Note: – At KitabDukan, We avail the complete information starting from the latest exam notification, and complete syllabus, and then we provide you the complete list of important books which are needed for exams. In this article, we have demonstrated detailed information regarding the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2022. Also, we have recommended some of the popular books which are a must for the exam.