Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022
Name of the Post:- Bihar Civil Court Stenographer, Clerk, Peon, and Court Reader Recruitment 2022 Online Form for 7692 Post
Job Description:- Bihar Civil Court has recently released the notification for the recruitment of Clerk, Stenographer, Court Reader, and Peon Recruitment 2022 online form application. Any aspirants who are interested in this recruitment of Bihar Civil Court vacancy 2022, fulfill the eligibility criteria, they can apply online between 20 September 2022 and 20 October 2022. Bihar Civil Court various post recruitment qualifications, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, and all other information are available on the official notification released as well as in this article. Candidates must read the Bihar civil court vacancy 2022 notification completely to know about all these details.
Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 – Important Dates
Bihar Clerk | Stenographer | Court Reader | Peon Recruitment 2022 all details are covered in this article including the most important and highly preferred by most of the students and professionals as per the records of the previous year’s questions analysis. Here in this article, we are going to cover the important dates of the Bihar civil court vacancy 2022 online form.
Application Start Date: 20 Sept 2022
Last Date for Apply Online Form: 20 Oct 2022
Exam Fee Payment Last Date: 20 Oct 2022
Exam Date: Yet to be Notified
Admit Card Available: Yet to be Notified
Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 – Exam Fees
Bihar Clerk | Stenographer | Court Reader | Peon Recruitment 2022 exam fees have not been declared by the board of exam conducting body. As per the official schedule released by the board the online form for Bihar civil court vacancy 2022 will be starting from 20 Sept 2022. So the exam fees will be declared before that and we will update that very soon.
General / OBC / EWS: 500 Rs./
SC / ST /PH: 250 Rs./
The candidates are requested to pay the examination fee by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking fees mode only.
Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 – Age Limit
As per the Bihar Clerk | Stenographer | Court Reader | Peon Recruitment 2022 exam notification the age limit criteria is mentioned here. Also, the candidates must go through the official notification released by the Bihar civil court.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 37 Years
Age relaxation extra as per Bihar District /Civil Court various post 2022 recruitment criteria. There is some age relaxation available for the various posts declared by the board. For the reserved category according to the various posts, it has been declared up to 42 years.
Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 – Vacancy Details
As per the Bihar Clerk | Stenographer | Court Reader | Peon Recruitment 2022 there is a total of 7692 posts which are further divided according to the various posts. Here in this section, we are going to discuss the brief post declaration as per the numbers. Check the number of vacancies declared by the Bihar civil court mentioned below:-
Post Name – Number of Post
Clerk – 3325
Stenographer – 1562
Court Reader – 1132
Peon (Group D) – 1673
Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
As per the Bihar Clerk | Stenographer | Court Reader | Peon Recruitment 2022 there is a total of 7692 posts. The recruitment board of Bihar civil court has not declared any official eligibility criteria for any posts like Clerk, Stenographer, Court Reader, and Peon. The candidates/ aspirants must check the detailed notification for knowing the eligibility criteria for the Bihar civil court vacancy 2022 various posts.
Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online
- Civil / District Court Bihar has recently Issued Law Clerk / Steno / Court Reader & Group D latest jobs recruitment 2022 online form. The aspirants can apply for the online form for Bihar civil court between 20 Sept 2022 and 20 Oct 2022.
- All the candidates are requested to read the official notification of Bihar civil court vacancy 2022 to know complete information for the Bihar civil court recruitment 2022.
- Kindly check and arrange all the required Documents – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Candidates must arrange the scanned document related to the recruitment form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, and related information.
- Candidates must check before submitting the application form Preview All Column Carefully.
- After verifying all the details of the online form for Bihar Assistant Professor Computer Science Recruitment 2022 the candidates must complete the payment of the exam fees. If the fees are not submitted then the final form will not be submitted.
- In the end, you must take a final printout of the final submitted form.
Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 – Preparation Strategy
Here at Kitabdukan, We are also providing the preparation strategy for the Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 recruitment. We also recommended the books based on the strategy followed and recommended by the toppers and top faculty of the specific exams.
Here we are going to discuss some of the very important points to make a better approach to the Bihar civil court vacancy 2022 exams.
- Firstly, All the candidates must go through the detailed notification released by the exam conducting body on their official website. This will help you to create a path for the preparation for your respective posts.
- After that, It is very important to write down or print a detailed syllabus for the respective exam. This will help you to build a fundamental roadmap for the subjects and topics which are important for the preparation for the Bihar civil court vacancy in 2022.
- Make a sheet that includes the topics which are a bit difficult for you to understand or hard to solve questions. Pay extra attention to those topics so that the preparation for the exam is very balanced.
- All students/aspirants are advised to grab highly recommended books for preparation for the respective exam from the official website of kitabdukan.com. These books will help you to boost your preparation level.
- Make a fixed schedule distributing the time for all the subjects to prepare more strategically and in a good manner.
- After the complete preparation in the first round, all students must go through the best books available for the previous year’s solved papers and some mock tests to keep a check on the preparation level for the exams.
- Please revise timely for the best preparation for the exams. The revision makes me feel more confident related to the exams.
- Once you receive the admit card for the exam it is suggested not to learn new topics or concepts except the frequently changing data like current affairs.
- On exam day, all the students must solve the important questions first to gain an extra mental feeling to examine the question level. If there is any negative marking in the exams then it is highly recommended that the students must consider this and solve/ answer the limited number of questions so that it will be beneficial for you to secure good marks in the exams.
Bihar civil court vacancy 2022 Selection Procedure
- Written Test
- Skill Test (Required for Various Posts)
- Document Verification
About Bihar Civil Court
Bihar & Orissa District Gazetteers (revised edition 1924), the new district of Patna came into creation in the year 1825 with concurrent boundaries for revenue and police purposes consisting of the district to Patna until 1865. The first Magistrate of Patna was Charles Francis Grand. The Patna Judgeship come into existence between 1757-1783, which is evident from the fact that a judgment of the year 1783 is available in the District Judge’s Record Room of Patna Judgeship. The index plan is available in the Record Room in this regard. Nalanda (Biharsharif) was Sub-Division under the Patna Judgeship and the same was created as a new Judgeship in the year 1978.
Administrative Setup of Bihar Civil Court
District & Sessions Judge, a member of Superior Judicial Services of Bihar Judicial Service, is the administrative head of the Civil and Sessions Division in the state. Another officer of similar rank is posted in the Judgeship as Principal Judge, Family court. All the ministerial member staff of the subordinate courts of the civil and sessions division is under the immediate administrative control of Distt. & Sessions Judge.
Contact Portal of Bihar Civil Court
Sri Rajiv Ranjan
District & Sessions Judge, Patna
Sri Manoranjan Kumar Jha
I/C Registrar, Civil Courts, Patna
Fax : (0612) 2677827
Official E-mail ID: [email protected]
The name of the current district judge of Patna is – Sri Rajiv Ranjan.
eSewa Kendra for Bihar Civil Court
The Project of the establishment of eSeva Kendras at District Courts was conceptualized by the committee to leverage the accessibility of services provided by the committee of the Supreme Court under its eCourts related works and is aimed at strengthening “Access to Justice for individuals”.
The eSeva Kendra, as the name suggests, is dedicated to and is supposed to serve the common litigant as a one-stop center/office for all his/her Court related needs. To make it more visible, it is envisaged that it shall be strategically located right at the public entry gate accessed by litigants and shall provide every possible assistance to a litigant walking in.
Top FAQs related to Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022
Q. How many total posts are there in Bihar civil court vacancy 2022?
Ans:- There is a total of 7692 posts which are divided into 4 job posts including Clerk, Stenographer, Court Reader, and Peon.
Q. Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 official website?
Ans:- The official website for the civil court is here.
Q. What is the official website for Patna district court?
Ans:- The official website of Patna district court is here.
Q. Is the Bihar civil court vacancy 2022 online?
Ans:- Yes the mode of the exam for the Bihar civil court vacancy 2022 is online.
Q. How to apply for Bihar civil court vacancy in 2022?
Ans:- You can follow the online application section here described in the article.
Q. What is Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 syllabus/
Ans:- The detailed syllabus for the exam has been described in the official notification released by the Bihar civil court.
Q. Is there any reservation for the SC ST candidates in the Bihar civil court 2022 exams?
Ans:- Yes, for the reserved category like ST and SC 5 years of extra age relaxation has been given.
Q. Where I can get the best books for Bihar civil court stenographer recruitment 2022?
Ans:- At Kitabdukan, you can get the complete book list for the preparation for the Bihar civil court examination 2022. All the books available here are updated and based on the latest updated syllabus. You can checkout best books here.
Q. Where I can get the complete syllabus for the exam?
Ans:- The complete and detailed syllabus for the Bihar civil court exam 2022 is available here at the official website of the district court.
Q. Bihar Civil Court Peon result declaration?
Ans:- The Bihar Civil Court Peon result will be declared after the completion of the selection procedure for the Bihar civil court exam.
Q. What is the Bihar civil court stenographer syllabus?
Ans:- You can check the Bihar civil court stenographer syllabus in the detailed notification of the Bihar civil court notification.
Q. What is the benefit of the Bihar civil court vacancy 2022 exam?
Ans:- Through the Clerk exam you can crack the government exams. Every year, thousands of candidates appear for the Clerk exam, and only 3 % of students clear the exam.
Q. Is 12th marks important for the Clerk exam?
Ans:- No the 10+2 mark sheet isn’t necessary that much. You just have to clear the Clerk and based on your Clerk marks the colleges will take you in.
Q. Is Bihar civil court vacancy 2022 difficult?
Ans:– According to the experts, the overall difficulty level of Bihar civil court vacancy 2022 was moderate, though it was lengthy due to several legal reasoning questions. Also, the level of the questions is very high.
Q. Is coaching necessary for Bihar civil court vacancy in 2022?
Ans:- They equip you with the required material tailored for Bihar civil court vacancy 2022 online form. Although coaching isn’t compulsory and may not be for everyone, it is never a bad idea. While the stenographer exam is the foremost government exam, it is far from the only one.
Q. How can you prepare for the Bihar civil court vacancy in 2022?
Ans:- For the best preparation you can go through the complete notification for the civil court vacancy in 2022. Get a good book for the preparation of the various posts for posts.
Q. Where can I get Bihar Civil Court Syllabus for the Exam?
Ans:- You can download the Bihar Civil Court Syllabus from the official website for the Bihar civil court. All the candidates must complete the detailed syllabus of the Bihar civil court complete syllabus and plan a well-planned strategy.
Q. How is the royalty of Jobs?
Ans:- All of you know that how is the importance of government jobs in Bihar and when you secure a government job then you can see the level of satisfaction. So please prepare well. All the best for all your upcoming exams.
KitabDukan is a startup that stands on a vision to create an ecosystem for students where they can get good quality books for several top exams of India like JEE, books for JEE, books for NEET preparation, UPSC specific books, SSC top book collection, and many more. We at KitabDukan have the vision to create a smooth platform for students and professionals together to connect them on a single platform to make the learning and teaching process very unique and smooth. We have connected several top institutes of Jaipur, Patna, Banaras, and other cities for exams like JEE, UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railways, and many more exams. We focus to provide a good quality of books and handwritten notes all over India by which the students who belong to the low economy section can also get notes and books at their place through us. KitabDukan aims to become a platform to become an all-time solution for students all over India.
What KitabDukan Offers
We at KitabDukan avail the complete notification related to the examination. We provide a space on our website where they can find the previous year’s question papers. Also, we have a collection of quality books which they can buy from our website to prepare well. We also provide full-time customer care support to our premium users through a career counseling program.
Note: – At KitabDukan, We avail the complete information starting from the latest exam notification, and complete syllabus, and then we provide you the complete list of important books which are needed for exams. In this article, we have demonstrated detailed information regarding Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022. Also, we have recommended some of the popular books which are a must for the exam. Kitabdukan always assures about the quality of the books and always confirms with the customer about the book which has been ordered before shipping the product to the customer.