FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 | Buy Best Books for FCI Manager 2022
FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 27/08/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online Form: 26/09/2022 up to 04 PM
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee Payment: 26/09/2022
- Exam Date: yet to Release
- Admit Card Available: yet to release
FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 – Fees
- General / OBC /EWS: 800/-
- SC / ST: 0/-
- Females / PWD Candidates: 0/-
- Candidates must pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking or Pay the Fee through offline E-Challan mode
FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 – Age Limits
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years for Manager (Hindi)
- Maximum Age: 28 Years for All Post
- Age Relaxation Extra as per FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 Notification.
FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
- Post – Total Post
- Manager General – 19
- Manager Depot – 15
- Manager Movement – 06
- Manager Account – 35
- Manager Technical – 28
- Manager Civil Engineering – 06
- Manager Electrical Mechanical Engineering – 01
- Manager Hindi – 03
FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 – Zone Wise Details
FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must read the notification Before applying for the online form for FCI Manager Recruitment 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan the Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- The candidates must have to pay the exam fees before the final submission of the online application form else the form will be rejected.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Overview of FCI
- Effective price support operations for safeguarding the interests of the farmers across India.
- Distribution of food grains throughout the country for public distribution system in India.
- Maintaining a satisfactory level of operational and buffer stocks of food grains to ensure National Food Security.
- Since its inception, FCI has played a significant role in India’s success in transforming crisis management-oriented food security into a stable security system.
Objective of FCI
- To provide farmers with remunerative prices
- To make food grains available at reasonable prices, particularly to the vulnerable section of the society
- To maintain buffer stocks as a measure of Food Security
- To intervene in the market for price stabilization
Mission of FCI
- Efficient procurement at Minimum Support Price (MSP), storage, and distribution of food grains.
- Ensuring availability of food grains and sugar through appropriate policy instruments; including maintenance of buffer stocks of food grains.
- Making food grains accessible at reasonable prices, especially to the weak errand vulnerable sections of the society under PDS.
- Ensuring Food Security for citizens of the country.
Top FAQs related to FCI Manager Recruitment 2022
Q. What is the official website of FCI?
Q. What is the full form of FCI?
Q. What is the full form of MSP?
Q. Where can I get the best books for FCI Manager Recruitment 2022?
Q. Where is the headquarters of FCI?
What KitabDukan Offers
Note: – At KitabDukan, We avail the complete information starting from the latest exam notification, and complete syllabus, and then we provide you the complete list of important books which are needed for exams. In this article, we have demonstrated detailed information regarding FCI Manager Recruitment 2022. Also, we have recommended some of the popular books which are a must for the exam.