What is the Full Form of UPSC
What is UPSC
The Civil Services Examination is a national competitive examination in India conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to higher Civil Services of the Government of India, including the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, and Indian Police Service. Now we will see the full form of UPSC.
Full Form of UPSC
The full form of UPSC is UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION. Most of you would already be knowing about this but yet it is important to know the facts and description about the UPSC.
What is the qualification for UPSC
Graduate Degree from any recognized University in India.
Education Qualification for IAS exam
The candidate must hold a Graduate Degree from a recognized University. UPSC Civil Services Exam Age Limit: The candidate must be a minimum of 21 years of age and must not be more than 32 years of age.
UPSC exam total attempts
The general category candidate has 6 attempts in the UPSC CSE examination. Along with with the full form of UPSC, we will describe the information related to UPSC.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 Posts
All India Services
1. Indian Administrative Services(IAS)
2. Indian Police Services(IPS)
3. Indian Forest Services (IFoS) [Prelims Only]
Central Civil Services
1. Indian Foreign Services (IFS)
2. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
3. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
4. Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
5. Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
6. Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
7. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
8. Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
9. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
10. Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
11. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
12. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
13. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
14. Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
15. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
16. Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’.
17. Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’.
18. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
19. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
20. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
21. Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
22. Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
UPSC is one of the most reputed jobs in India which has the largest number of aspirants appearing for the exam. UPSC can be written in both languages including Hindi and English. So knowing about the full form of UPSC in Hindi is also important. In Hindi, full form of UPSC is “संघ लोक सेवा आयोग”.
UPSC exam happens only once in the year. We have written a separate article to cover all about the UPSC exam, you can check that link to know complete information such as UPSC eligibility, UPSC vacancy, IAS salary, and more.
Every aspirant has to pass all three stages of the UPSC CSE Exam to get their name on the merit list of the UPSC IAS Result 2022.
KitabDukan is a startup that stands on a vision to create an ecosystem for students where they can get good quality books for several top exams of India like JEE, books for JEE, books for NEET preparation, UPSC specific books, SSC top book collection, and many more. We at KitabDukan have the vision to create a smooth platform for students and professionals together to connect them on a single platform to make the learning and teaching process very unique and smooth. We have connected several top institutes of Jaipur, Patna, Banaras, and other cities for exams like JEE, UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railways, and many more exams. We focus to provide a good quality of books and handwritten notes all over India by which the students who belong to the low economy section can also get notes and books at their place through us. KitabDukan aims to become a platform to become an all-time solution for students all over India.
What KitabDukan Offers
We at KitabDukan avail the complete notification related to the examination. We provide a space on our website where they can find the previous year’s question papers. Also, we have a collection of the quality book which they can buy from our website to prepare well. We also provide full-time customer care support to our premium users through a career counseling program.
Note:- At KitabDukan you get the all information related to any exams like starting from notification, syllabus, previous years questions and important preparation tips. Here we also kept the complete book list for all the exams in India. you can check UPSC books here.