Tata QRFV 4X4 Specification
The Tata Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai. Established in 1868, it is India’s largest conglomerate, with products and services in over 150 countries, and operations in 100 countries across six continents. Tata has recently launched a QRFV vehicle for the Indian Army which is highly powerful and has lots of specialties. Here we are going to cover the important qualities below.
Owner: Tata Sons
Founder: Jamsetji Tata
Founded: 1868, Mumbai
Revenue: 14,800 crores USD (2022)
Parent organization: Tata Sons
Subsidiaries: Tata Motors, Tata Steel Ltd, MORE
Full Form of QRFV
The Tata QRFV in full form is a Quick Reaction Fighting Vehicle. This is going to be a game changer on the battlefield. This is 21 feet long and 8 feet wide. This is a heavy vehicle that the Chinese army used in Galwan valley (India) where many Indian soldiers died. Here in this article, we will tell you about the various specification of this Armored Vehicle.
Specification of QRFV
- This Tata QRFV has a total 14 Ton weight and also it can carry a 2-ton payload (weapons).
- The engine power of TATA QRFV is 240 HP which is also highly powerful along with 6 gears.
- This is a 4X4 vehicle which means there is a total of 4 engines on for each tyre. Generally, vehicles are 2X4. The ground clearance of this vehicle is 315 mm which allows this vehicle to run smoothly on any random height surface.
- These armored vehicles can achieve a speed of up to 80km/hr.
- Tyres of this powerful Tata QRFV armored vehicle are made using run-flat-tyre technology which minimizes the puncher possibility also there is a spare tyre given.
- This Tata QRFV is mine proof and Blast proof so it doesn’t affect the soldiers inside.
- This will filter the poisonous gas by its filter and this is also a bulletproof vehicle along with the bulletproof glasses. It is made with a ballistic missile.
- This is made from a single sheet that has a machine gun at the up which can revolve 360 degrees.
- This is having good satellite communication technology.
- This is also having a thermal camera that guesses the enemy by heat and also QRFV has night vision.
Recent Update about Tata QRFV
Recently Tata sent the vehicles to Galwan valley and 2 unit of Tata QRFV has been sent to the UN peacekeeping force in Africa. This is a very nice approach to the defence sector of India.
KitabDukan is a startup that stands on a vision to create an ecosystem for students where they can get good quality books for several top exams of India like JEE, books for JEE, books for NEET preparation, UPSC specific books, SSC top book collection, and many more. We at KitabDukan have the vision to create a smooth platform for students and professionals together to connect them on a single platform to make the learning and teaching process very unique and smooth. We have connected several top institutes of Jaipur, Patna, Banaras, and other cities for exams like JEE, UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railways, and many more exams. We focus to provide a good quality of books and handwritten notes all over India by which the students who belong to the low economy section can also get notes and books at their place through us. KitabDukan aims to become a platform to become an all-time solution for students all over India.
What KitabDukan Offers
We at KitabDukan avail the complete notification related to the examination. We provide a space on our website where they can find the previous year’s question papers. Also, we have a collection of the quality book which they can buy from our website to prepare well. We also provide full-time customer care support to our premium users through a career counseling program.
Note:- You can check out the latest books at www.kitabdukan.com the real book store to buy best books for Defence exam preparation.