What is the Full Form of ISRO
Full Form of ISRO
The full form of ISRO is “Indian Space Research Organization”. It is the space agency of the Indian government and has its headquarters in the Bengaluru Region. The goal is to develop space exploration for national growth while researching space science and planet exploration. It is one of the world’s largest Space Agencies.
Operation Centers of ISRO
Above we have seen the full form of ISRO. Here we will discuss the Operation centers. ISRO works through a regional network of centers.
- Sensors and payloads are built at the Ahmedabad Space Applications Centre.
- Satellites are designed, produced, installed, and tested in Bangalore’s U R Rao Satellite Center or ISRO center.
- Launch vehicles are built in the Thiruvananthapuram Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre.
- The commercial arm of ISRO is Antrix Corporation, whose headquarters are in Bangalore.
- Launches are performed at Sriharikota Island, near Chennai, at the Satish Dhawan Space Centre.
- Facilities for collecting and storing remote sensing data are situated at the Hyderabad National Remote Sensing Centre.
- At Hasana and Bhopal Master Control Facilities for geostationary satellite stations are located.
History of ISRO
Earlier in the article, we discuss the full form of ISRO and a few operation centers of ISRO. The Indian National Space Research Committee (INCOSPAR) was established in 1962 by Jawaharlal Nehru under the DAE (Atomic Energy Department) with the instant recognition of the need for space research by the scientist Vikram Sarabhai. INCOSPAR developed under DAE in 1969 and became ISRO. The Government of India established a Space Commission and Space Department (DOS) in 1972 including ISRO under the DOS. The ISRO headquarters is in Bengaluru. While ISRO’s establishment introduced space exploration activities in India, it is regulated by the DOS. It directly reports to India’s Prime Minister.
Achievements and Plans of ISRO
- ISRO has deployed several space systems for telecommunications, meteorology, disaster warning, television broadcasting, and Indian Remote Sensing (IRS) satellites, including the Indian National Satellite System (INSAT) to track and control resources.
- ISRO subsequently developed three rockets
- In 1988 the 1st IRS satellite was launched, and the program produced more advanced satellites, containing the RISAT-1(Radar Imaging Satellite-1), launched in 2012, and the Satellite SARAL launched in 2013, a joint Indian-French mission to measure the height of the ocean waves.
- ISRO launched the 1st INSAT in 1988, the project extended to provide geosynchronous satellites named GSAT.
- On 19 April 1975 the first satellite of ISRO, Aryabhata, was launched by the Soviet Union
- On 18 July 1980, Rohini, was the first satellite to be launched in space by an Indian-made launch vehicle.
- 1) PSLV (Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle) – For placing a satellite into polar orbits. 2) GSLV (Geostationary Space Launch Vehicle) – For putting satellites into geostationary orbit. 3) LVM or GSLV Mark III – It is a GSLV Heavy-Lifting Version.
The rocket is being launched, such as missions to Moon Chandrayaan-1, 2008, Chandrayaan-2, 2019, and Mars Mars Orbiter Mission, 2013.
ISRO plans to introduce astronauts into space by 2021.
What is ISOR full form?
The full form of ISRO is the Indian Space Research Organization, it is the space agency of the Indian government and has its headquarters in the Bengaluru Region. Know more here
Who was the first chairman of ISRO?
Vikram Sarabhai was the first chairman person of ISRO.
Is ISRO part of DRDO?
Defence Research Development Organization and Indian Space Research Organization, ISRO are the two spearheads of Indian Research and Development.
What is the salary DRDO?
The salary of a DRDO Scientist may vary based on their grade and level of the DRDO post in the pay matrix and their salary is around INR 56,000/- to INR 2,26,000/- per month.
is a startup that stands on a vision to create an ecosystem for students where they can get good quality books for several top exams of India like JEE, books for JEE, books for NEET preparation, UPSC specific books, SSC top book collection, and many more. We at KitabDukan have the vision to create a smooth platform for students and professionals together to connect them on a single platform to make the learning and teaching process very unique and smooth. We have connected several top institutes of Jaipur, Patna, Banaras, and other cities for exams like JEE, UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railways, and many more exams. We focus to provide a good quality of books and handwritten notes all over India by which the students who belong to the low economy section can also get notes and books at their place through us. KitabDukan aims to become a platform to become an all-time solution for students all over India.
What KitabDukan Offers
We at KitabDukan avail the complete notification related to the examination. We provide a space on our website where they can find the previous year’s question papers. Also, we have a collection of the quality book which they can buy from our website to prepare well. We also provide full-time customer care support to our premium users through a career counseling program.
Note: – At KitabDukan, We avail the complete information starting from the latest exam notification, and complete syllabus, and then we provide you the complete list of important books which are needed for exams. In this article, we have demonstrated the full form of ISRO along with the needful information related to ISRO.