What is the Full Form of CBSE
Full Form of CBSE
The full form of CBSE is “Central Board of Secondary Education“. This is a central India education board that conducts the whole curriculum in private schools all over India.
About CBSE Board
CBSE is an Indian national-level education board for private and public schools, operated and regulated by the Indian Union Government in New Delhi. CBSE has demanded that all affiliated schools adopt NCERT curricula. NCERT books are very standard and have a deep level of concept building. There are approximately 21,000 schools and 250 CBSE-affiliated schools in India. A few important pieces of information related to the CBSE board are given below.
CBSE Full Form – Central Board of Secondary Education
Establishment – 03/11/1962
Official language – Hindi and English
Head office – New Delhi, India
Official website – http://cbse.nic.in/
Chairman – IAS Manoj Ahuja
Full Form of CBSE: History
First time in India, In 1921, the first educational board has been set up in India was the Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education, which was under the control of Rajputana, Central India, and Gwalior. There further the education board has come forward to set up the new central board. In 1929 the Indian government established a joint board called Rajputana, the Board of High School and Intermediate Education.
Eligibility criteria for CBSE Examination
Earlier in this article, we covered the full form of CBSE and a brief history of the establishment of the CBSE board. The test that CBSE carries out for class 10th students is known as AISSE, while the test is called AISSCE for 12th-grade students. Every year CBSE also carries the National Eligibility Test (NET) for teacher recruitment.
Only enrolled students/candidates in CBSE-affiliated schools can show up in the 10th class AISSE and 12th class AISSCE examinations. For these exams, students from every community, caste, religion, sector, economic status, and gender may appear for the CBSE examination.
For the NET exam, students who complete their Master’s degree through an aggregate of over 55 percent from a board or university recognized by UGC in social sciences, humanities, and other standard subjects may appear under CBSE
Primary objectives of CBSE
In this section, we are going to cover the few major objectives of the CBSE Board. Earlier we discussed the full form of CBSE and a brief history.
CBSE defines suitable academic methods for stress-free, comprehensive, and student-focused academic curriculum for achievement without sacrificing quality.
- Track and review the various educational activities based on feedback collected from various stakeholders.
- Suggesting plans to boost the school education system in line with national goals.
- Organizing capacity development activities to upgrade teachers’ skillsets and professional competencies.
- To prescribe the examination condition and design format and to conduct 10th and 12th class final examinations.
- To recommend and modify CBSE exam instructions or guidelines.
- Must affiliate those institutions that meet CBSE criteria.
Regional Office of CBSE Board
In this article, we have discussed the full form of CBSE, a brief history, and the CBSE examination process. Currently, CBSE has ten regional offices which are listed below.
- Delhi – This covers NCT of New Delhi and Foreign Schools.
- Chennai – This includes Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands Daman, and Diu, Karnataka, Goa, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, and Telangana.
- Guwahati – Which covers Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura, and Sikkim.
- Ajmer – Which includes Gujarat, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Rajasthan, and Madhya Pradesh.
- Panchkula – This covers Haryana, Chandigarh, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu, and Kashmir.
- Allahabad – Which covers UP and Uttarakhand.
- Patna – Which covers Jharkhand and Bihar.
- Bhubaneswar – Which includes West Bengal, Chhattisgarh, and Odisha.
- Thiruvananthapuram – Which covers Lakshadweep and Kerala.
- Dehradun – Which covers Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
Advantages of CBSE Board
- Compared with other Indian boards, the curriculum is a more straightforward and lighter education system.
- The number of CBSE schools is considerably larger than any board, making it much easier to change schools, particularly when the student has to go to another state.
- Many competitive exams in India at the undergraduate level are based on CBSE recommended syllabus.
- CBSE allows students to engage in curricular and co-curricular events all over India.
- Typically, students of the CBSE board are considered to be more proficient in English compared to other state board students.
- Whereas the standard of education that children receive is more dependent according to their specific school than on the board, the guidelines by CBSE ensure that almost all CBSE schools focus on providing their students with excellent and proper training.
is a startup that stands on a vision to create an ecosystem for students where they can get good quality books for several top exams of India like JEE, books for JEE, books for NEET preparation, UPSC specific books, SSC top book collection, and many more. We at KitabDukan have the vision to create a smooth platform for students and professionals together to connect them on a single platform to make the learning and teaching process very unique and smooth. We have connected several top institutes of Jaipur, Patna, Banaras, and other cities for exams like JEE, UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railways, and many more exams. We focus to provide a good quality of books and handwritten notes all over India by which the students who belong to the low economy section can also get notes and books at their place through us. KitabDukan aims to become a platform to become an all-time solution for students all over India.
What KitabDukan Offers
We at KitabDukan avail the complete notification related to the examination. We provide a space on our website where they can find the previous year’s question papers. Also, we have a collection of the quality book which they can buy from our website to prepare well. We also provide full-time customer care support to our premium users through a career counseling program.
Note:- At KitabDukan, We avail the complete information starting from the latest exam notification, and complete syllabus, and then we provide you the complete list of important books which are needed for exams. In this article, we have demonstrated the full form of CBSE along with the needful information related to CBSE.