JAG 30 Special Entry Scheme
JAG 30 Recruitment Judge Advocate General Notification Indian Army
Indian Army is going to release the JAG 30 notification i.e. Judge Advocate General 30th Course notification soon on their official website. All male and female law graduates who are eligible for this entry can fill out the form for this special entry. Find more details related to the 30th Short Service Commission JAG Entry Scheme Course (Men and Women) April 2023 course for law graduates.
Indian army’s official career website has published JAG Course 30 Notification on 24 August 2022 and registration will be open from 24 August 2022 onward, the last date to apply for the JAG 30 is 22nd September 2022. JAG 30th course JAG entry 2022 (Judge Advocate General Branch) will commence in April 2023 at OTA Chennai. This is a special entry for male and female law graduates to join the JAG branch of the Indian Army.
JAG 30 Notification Judge Advocate General Branch
JAG 30 Special Entry Scheme Important Events: Dates
JAG 30 Special Entry Scheme Application Start Date: 24 August 2022
JAG 30 Special Entry Scheme Application Last Date: 22 September 2022
JAG 30 Special Entry Scheme SSB Date: Oct- Nov 2022
JAG 30 Special Entry Scheme Merit List: March- April 2023
JAG 30 Special Entry Scheme Joining Date: April 2023
JAG 30 Special Entry Scheme Job Post: Army Officer
JAG 30 Special Entry Scheme Vacancies: 50+ Vacancies
JAG 30 Special Entry Scheme Salary/ Pay Scale: Rs. 56100/- to 177500/- (Level-10)
JAG 30 Special Entry Scheme Mode of Apply: Online
JAG 30 Special Entry Scheme Official Website: Link
JAG 30 Special Entry Scheme Notification PDF: Will Be Updated
JAG 30 Notification 2022
Aspirants are invited who are unmarried male and unmarried female LAW GRADUATES for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for the Judge Advocate General Branch.
Nationality: A candidate must either be: (i) A citizen of India, (ii) A subject of Nepal, or (iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia, and Vietnam intending to permanently settle in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Judge Advocate General JAG 30 Age Limit
The aspirants must fulfill the age limit criteria i.e. 21 to 27 years as of 01 Jan 2023 (Born not earlier than 02 Jan 1996 and not later than 01 Jan 2002; both dates inclusive).
Note: Candidates should note that the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of applications will only be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
JAG 30 Special Entry Scheme Educational Qualification
The candidates should be eligible for registration as advocates with the Bar Council of India/State. The candidate should be from a College/University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination).
How to apply for JAG 30
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill out the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After registering, click on ‘Apply Online under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission JAG Entry Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill in details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details, and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue each time before you go to the next segment. After filling in details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit Now. Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after the final closure of the online application on the last day.
is a startup that stands on a vision to create an ecosystem for students where they can get good quality books for several top exams of India like JEE, books for JEE, books for NEET preparation, UPSC specific books, SSC top book collection, and many more. We at KitabDukan have the vision to create a smooth platform for students and professionals together to connect them on a single platform to make the learning and teaching process very unique and smooth. We have connected several top institutes of Jaipur, Patna, Banaras, and other cities for exams like JEE, UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railways, and many more exams. We focus to provide a good quality of books and handwritten notes all over India by which the students who belong to the low economy section can also get notes and books at their place through us. KitabDukan aims to become a platform to become an all-time solution for students all over India.
What KitabDukan Offers
We at KitabDukan avail the complete notification related to the examination. We provide a space on our website where they can find the previous year’s question papers. Also, we have a collection of quality books which they can buy from our website to prepare well. We also provide full-time customer care support to our premium users through a career counseling program.
Note: – At KitabDukan, We avail the complete information starting from the latest exam notification, and complete syllabus, and then we provide you the complete list of important books which are needed for exams. In this article, we have demonstrated the needful information related to JAG 30 Special Entry Scheme.