What is the Full Form of BAMS
Full Form of BAMS
The full form of BAMS is “Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery”. BAMS is a five-and-a-half-year degree course program covering analyses of the integrated traditional Ayurveda system and modern medicine. Out of 5.5 years in medicine, 4.5 years in a nursing course, and one year in an internship program. Many applications for BMAS concentrated on the traditional form of treatment. Know more about the full form of BAMS at Wiki
Eligibility criteria for BAMS
We have discussed the full form of BAMS in the previous section. Here we are going to discuss the primary eligibility of the BAMS course.
- Candidates must have Biology, Physics, and Chemistry in 12th class as mandatory subjects.
- The essential requirement for the BAMS course is that the candidates should have passed their 12th class with Biology from a recognized board, with at least 45-50 percent.
- BAMS admission is centrally controlled and based on the score secured during the NEET examination.
BAMS Admission process
After the full form of BAMS and eligibility criteria for the BAMS course, we are up to the admission process for the BAMS degree course after completing the intermediate exam with PCB.
- Admission to BAMS is based on the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET).This examination is now mandatory for admission to many medical courses, including BAMS.
- After scores are obtained in the NEET, there will be centrally controlled counseling that will decide your location of the college based on your achievement.
- Colleges may then perform a personal interview round to evaluate the students further.
List of best BAMS colleges in India
We have covered much information related to BAMS like the full form of BAMS, and eligibility of BAMS. Here we will know about the top colleges for BAMS in India. The BAMS course includes a detailed study of real-life systems, biology, treatment criteria, social and therapeutic pharmaceuticals, toxicology, herbal medicine, ENT, and surgical practices, as well as educating candidates in modern science using conventional methods.
- National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur
- IMS (Institute of Medical Science), Varanasi
- BHU (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi
- Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College, New Delhi
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
is a startup that stands on a vision to create an ecosystem for students where they can get good quality books for several top exams of India like JEE, books for JEE, books for NEET preparation, UPSC specific books, SSC top book collection, and many more. We at KitabDukan have the vision to create a smooth platform for students and professionals together to connect them on a single platform to make the learning and teaching process very unique and smooth. We have connected several top institutes of Jaipur, Patna, Banaras, and other cities for exams like JEE, UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railways, and many more exams. We focus to provide a good quality of books and handwritten notes all over India by which the students who belong to the low economy section can also get notes and books at their place through us. KitabDukan aims to become a platform to become an all-time solution for students all over India.
What KitabDukan Offers
We at KitabDukan avail the complete notification related to the examination. We provide a space on our website where they can find the previous year’s question papers. Also, we have a collection of quality books which they can buy from our website to prepare well. We also provide full-time customer care support to our premium users through a career counseling program.
Note: – At KitabDukan, We avail the complete information starting from the latest exam notification, and complete syllabus, and then we provide you the complete list of important books which are needed for exams. In this article, we have demonstrated the full form of BAMS along with the needful information related to BAMS.