Best Coaching for IAS in Patna
The Civil Services Examination is a national-level competitive exam in India that is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for recruitment to higher Civil Services of the Government of India, including the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), and Indian Police Service (IPS). There are many best coaching in Patna for IAS with lots of different types of facilities.
List of All Exams Conducted by UPSC per Year:-
- Civil Services Examination (CSE)
- Engineering Services Examination (ESE).
- Combined Medical Services (CMS).
- Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam (SCRA).
- Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for selection of Assistant Commandant. (Executive) in CISF.
- Indian Forestry Services Examination (IFoS).
- Central Armed Police Forces Examination (CAPF).
- Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service (IES/ISS).
- Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination.
UPSC Civil Services Exam:-
The exam is conducted every year with a limited number of seats. It is also known as the toughest exam in all of India. This exam has a total of 3 phases as listed below.
- Preliminary Exam (objective)
- Main Exam (written)
- Interview (personality test)
The exam window extends around 10-12 months generally the calendar of the exam starts from July to next July of year. Like UPSC exam 2023 notification will be coming in July 2022.
Ranking of Some institute for IAS in Patna:-
Drishti IAS coaching in Patna
chanakya ias academy patna
Syllabus for UPSC Exam:-
What is the UPSC Syllabus for Civil Services Exam?
There are a total of 3 stages in the UPSC Civil Services Exam (CSE) which has been written above.
The Civil Services Preliminary exam comprises two compulsory papers of 200 marks each (General Studies Paper- 1 and General Studies Paper-2. The questions will be of multiple-choice, objective-type MCQs. The marks in prelims will not be counted for final ranking, but just for qualification for to appear in mains exam.
The written examination (mains) will consist of 9 papers, but only 7 papers will be counted for the final merit ranking. For the rest of the 2 papers, the candidate should secure minimum marks prescribed by the commission each year. 2 Qualifying papers are there as language papers.
The candidate will be interviewed further by a panel Board who will have before them a record of his/her career. He/she will be asked questions on matters of general interest and information related to the UPSC exam.
What is the UPSC age limit for the IAS Exam?
To attempt the IAS exam, the candidate should have crossed 21 years by August 1, the year in which he/she attempts the exam. The upper age limit is 32 for the General category, 35 for the Other Backward Classes (OBC), and 37 for Scheduled Classes (SC) To know more about the criteria you can visit the notification of the exams. we will let you know about Best Coaching for IAS in Patna.
The notification for UPSC Civil Services Examination for 2023 will be published on 01 Feb 2023. You can apply for UPSC CSE 2022 between 01 Feb 2023, and 21 Feb 2023.
- UPSC CSE 2023 Prelims Date: May 28, 2023 (Sunday)
- UPSC CSE 2023 Mains Date: September 15, 2023 (5 days)
- UPSC CSE 2023 Interview Date: January-March 2024 (expected)
- UPSC CSE 2023 Final Result Date: April 2024 (expected)
Book List for UPSC:-
Which are the recommended books for UPSC Exams?
The first and foremost thing you should go through is the NCEERT books from class 6th to class 12th. Apart from NCERT Books, 10-15 standard reference textbooks are recommended mostly for UPSC preparation.
Some of the popular books are:-
- Indian Polity – by M. Laxmikanth
- Important Acts that Transformed India – by Alex Andrews George
- Important Judgments that Transformed India – by Alex Andrews George
- Indian Art and Culture – by Nitin Singhania
- Ancient and Medieval India – by Poonam Dalal Dahiya
- Modern Indian History – by Sonali Bansal and Snehil Tripathi
- Certificate Physical And Human Geography – by Goh Cheng Leong
- Geography of India – by Majid Husain
- Oxford Student Atlas for India
- Indian Economy – by Ramesh Singh
- Indian Economy – by Nitin Singhania
- Science and Technology – by Ravi P. Agrahari
- Environment and Ecology –by Vaishali Anand
- International Relations – by Pavneet Singh
- Lexicon for Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude – by Niraj Kumar
What KitabDukan Offers:-
We at KitabDukan avail the complete notification related to the examination. We provide a space on our website where they can find the previous year’s question papers. Also, we have a collection of the quality book which they can buy from our website to prepare well. We also provide full-time customer care support to our premium users through a career counseling program.
KitabDukan is a startup that stands on a vision to create an ecosystem for students where they can get good quality books for several top exams of India like JEE, books for JEE, books for NEET preparation, UPSC specific books, SSC top book collection, and many more. We at KitabDukan have the vision to create a smooth platform for students and professionals together to connect them on a single platform to make the learning and teaching process very unique and smooth. We have connected several top institutes of Jaipur, Patna, Banaras, and other cities for exams like JEE, UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railways, and many more exams. We focus to provide a good quality of books and handwritten notes all over India by which the students who belong to the low economy section can also get notes and books at their place through us. KitabDukan aims to become a platform to become an all-time solution for students all over India.
Top FAQs related to UPSC Exams:-
Q. What is the full form of UPSC?
Ans:- The full form of UPSC is Union Public Service Commission.
Q. Can I prepare for IAS by self-study?
Ans:- self-study is the only method to succeed for UPSC but under the guidance of an expert self-study will be more effective.
Q. Should I take Online Test Exams for IAS Exam?
Ans:- Yes! This is the most important thing for each aspirant but after completing the syllabus.
Q. Will the PWD candidates get age relaxation in UPSC?
Ans:- You need to go through the notification for the exam very carefully.
Q. which is best for IAS coaching?
Ans:- There is a lot of good coaching but the best will be going through the self-preparation with the syllabus.