What is the Full Form of CA
Full Form of CA
The full form of CA is “Chartered Accountant “. It is a professional designation in the finance field. A charted accountant is a highly qualified professional who has expertise in taxation, audit, and management of the financial status of the company or personnel. CA are hired for all types of organizations such as private companies, public sector companies, or government bodies.
Chartered accountants are members of national professional accounting bodies in their countries. In India, the Institute of Charted Accountants of India (ICAI) is the national professional accounting body that operates the profession of Cost and Management Accountancy. you can know more at Wiki.
Work of a CA
In the above section, we have seen the full form of CA. Here we will discuss the primary works of CA. A chartered accountant works in the field of finance and business. CA provides professional advice to the firm on financial matters. Some of the important tasks that a CA performs in a firm are listed below:
- Regular review of financial statements and analysis of risk
- Provide financial advice related to tax planning, business transactions, insolvency, merger, and joint venture.
- Conducting a financial audit to verify the financial position of the firm
- Prepare and maintain accounting statements
- Forensic accounting which involves detecting and preventing fraud
Eligibility Criteria of Chartered Accountants
Till now we have covered the full form of CA, and the primary works of CA. Now we will discuss some eligibility criteria for CA. Candidates who intend to apply for CA would have enrolled with ICAI for the CPC course. Only registered applicants qualify for the CA examination. The CA eligibility requirements are as follows.
- Candidates must have completed their 10th and 12th exam from a recognized education board or a similar examination from a recognized institute.
- Aspirants who have received a bachelor’s or master’s degree in commerce with scores of at least 55 percent are eligible to take part in the CA CPT examination.
- Students with a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a non-commerce stream must have at least 60 percent scores in the sum of all subjects and are also exempted from participating in the entry-level exam.
- After completing the CA foundation course, an applicant must serve as an Article Assistant for three years before becoming qualified for the CA final examination.
KitabDukan is a startup that stands on a vision to create an ecosystem for students where they can get good quality books for several top exams of India like JEE, books for JEE, books for NEET preparation, UPSC specific books, SSC top book collection, and many more. We at KitabDukan have the vision to create a smooth platform for students and professionals together to connect them on a single platform to make the learning and teaching process very unique and smooth. We have connected several top institutes of Jaipur, Patna, Banaras, and other cities for exams like JEE, UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railways, and many more exams. We focus to provide a good quality of books and handwritten notes all over India by which the students who belong to the low economy section can also get notes and books at their place through us. KitabDukan aims to become a platform to become an all-time solution for students all over India.
What KitabDukan Offers
We at KitabDukan avail the complete notification related to the examination. We provide a space on our website where they can find the previous year’s question papers. Also, we have a collection of the quality book which they can buy from our website to prepare well. We also provide full-time customer care support to our premium users through a career counseling program.
Note: – At KitabDukan, We avail the complete information starting from the latest exam notification, and complete syllabus, and then we provide you the complete list of important books which are needed for exams. In this article, we have demonstrated the full form of CA along with the needful information related to CA.