JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022
Name of Post: Jharkhand JSSC PGT Teacher PGTTCE 2022 Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Job Description: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of 3120 Post Graduate Teacher Regular & Backlog Recruitment PGTTCE-2022 posts. All the aspirants who are eligible and interested in this JSSC PGTTCE-2022 Recruitment and fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online between 08 September 2022 and 07 October 2022. The candidates must see the advertisement/notification for all the information related to age limit, syllabus, institute-wise post, selection procedure, and pay scale in Jharkhand PGTTCE-2022 Recruitment.
JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
Application Start Dates: 08 Sept 2022
Last Date for Apply Online: 07 Oct 2022
Last Date to pay Exam Fee: 09 Oct 2022
Upload Photo / Sign Last Date: 11 Oct 2022
Correction Date: 13 Oct 2022 to 15 Oct 2022
Exam Date: Yet to be Notified
Admit Card Available: Yet to be Notified
JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 – Exam Fees
General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
SC / ST: 50/-
The candidates are requested to pay the examination fee by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit
Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
The candidates must read the notification for JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Online Form Age Limit relaxation rules. Also, the age will be measured from the date of birth to 01 Jan 2022.
JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
There is a total of 3120 posts which have been divided into two sections i.e. PGT Teacher Regular and PGT Teacher Backlog. Here will discuss the job post for both the vacancies.
PGT Teacher Regular – 4682
PGT Teacher Backlog – 496
Detailed Vacancy as per the Subjects
Subject Name – Regular
PGT Biology – 218
PGT Chemistry – 227
PGT Geography – 164
PGT Hindi – 163
PGT Economics – 167
PGT History – 182
PGT Sanskrit – 169
PGT Physics – 251
PGT Math – 185
PGT Commerce – 200
PGT English – 211
Total – 2137
JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
The primary eligibility for JSSC PGTTCE 2022 Eligibility is that the candidates must have completed a master’s degree in the related subject with B.Ed Exam Passed.
Also for the detailed eligibility criteria of the JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022, the candidates must go through the official notification of the JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 which has been released on the website of JSSC.
JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 – Apply Form
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission JSSC Are Released Post Graduate Teacher PGTTCE-2022 Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 08/09/2022 to 07/10/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in CGL JSSC Recruitment 2022.
- All candidates read the notification before applying for the Recruitment Application Form in JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022.
- Kindly check and arrange all the required Documents – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Candidates must arrange the scanned document related to the recruitment form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, and related information.
- Candidates must check before submitting the application form Preview All Column Carefully.
- After verifying all the details of the online form for Bihar Assistant Professor Computer Science Recruitment 2022 the candidates must complete the payment of the exam fees. If the fees are not submitted then the final form will not be submitted.
- In the end, you must take a final printout of the final submitted form.
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has been constituted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 (Jharkhand Act 16, 2008) which was published vide Gazette notification no. 829 on 6 December 2008 by the Government of Jharkhand. The Act was amended by Jharkhand Act 03, 2011 and Jharkhand Act 19, 2011; published vide Gazette notification nos. 153 on. 24 February 2011 and 687 on 11 October 2011 respectively.
Initially, The Office of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission was located at Dhurwa, Ranchi, till 01-08-2016. Since the accommodation fell short of the actual requirements of the Commission, its office was shifted to Kalinagar, Chaay Bagan, Namkum, Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834010 of which foundation stone was laid by then Hon’ble Chief Minister, Shri Hemant Soren and Later was inaugurated on 02.08.2016 by Hon’ble Chief Minister, Shri Raghuvar Das. The first Chairman of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission was Smt. Mridula Sinha,(IAS).
Functions of JSSC
There are 4 primary duties and functions of JSSC which are described below.
- The Commission may recommend for appointment to all the posts of Group-C and Non-gazetted General/Technical/Non-Technical Service/Cadres of the State Government in Group-B where there is the provision of direct appointment temporarily or permanently, and selection on which is not done by Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
- Notwithstanding anything mentioned above, the State Government is empowered to withdraw the power of recommendation for an appointment for designated services/cadres/posts from the Commission and assign to any other authority or assign to the Commission the power of recommendation for an appointment for any service/cadre/post for which recommendation of Jharkhand Public Service Commission is not constitutionally necessary.
- The recommendations of the Commission shall be valid for a period of one year with effect from the date of recommendation. Provided that the commission shall have the powers to revalidate its recommendation for the next year.
- The Commission may determine the process of conducting examinations for appointment to different posts and it will be able to conduct examinations wholly or partially by itself or by utilizing external sources.
Top FAQs related to JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022
Q. What is the full form of JSSC?
Ans:- The full form of JSSC is “Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission”.
Q. What is the official website of JSSC?
Ans:- The official website of JSSC is here.
Q. How many total posts are there for JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022?
Ans:- There is a total of 2137 posts as per the official notification released by JSSC for the JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 online form.
Q. What is the Jharkhand PGT Teacher Salary?
Ans:- As per the Jharkhand PGT Recruitment notification, selected candidates will receive a salary between Rs. 47,600 to Rs. 1,51,100.
Q. Is there any negative marking in the JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022?
Ans:- yes! There is some negative marking for the wrong answer given by the candidates.
Q. What are the other modes of application?
Ans:- Applications are accepted online through the official website. Candidates must read the complete notification before filling the online form.
Q. Where can I get the best books for the preparation of JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022?
Ans:- At Kitabdukan, You can get the best books for JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 which are based on the updated latest syllabus and 100 % authentic quality books. You can click here to buy best books for JSSC exam 2022.
Q. How to apply for the JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 online form?
Ans:- We have detailed the process for JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 online form. All the candidates must go through the official notification for JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022.
Q. Where is the headquarters of SSC?
Ans:- The headquarters of the JSSC is in New Delhi (India).
KitabDukan is a startup that stands on a vision to create an ecosystem for students where they can get good quality books for several top exams of India like JEE, books for JEE, books for NEET preparation, UPSC specific books, SSC top book collection, and many more. We at KitabDukan have the vision to create a smooth platform for students and professionals together to connect them on a single platform to make the learning and teaching process very unique and smooth. We have connected several top institutes of Jaipur, Patna, Banaras, and other cities for exams like JEE, UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railways, and many more exams.
We focus to provide a good quality of books and handwritten notes all over India by which the students who belong to the low economy section can also get notes and books at their place through us. KitabDukan aims to become a platform to become an all-time solution for students all over India.
What KitabDukan Offers
We at KitabDukan avail the complete notification related to the examination. We provide a space on our website where they can find the previous year’s question papers. Also, we have a collection of quality books which they can buy from our website to prepare well. We also provide full-time customer care support to our premium users through a career counseling program.
Note: – At KitabDukan, We avail the complete information starting from the latest exam notification, and complete syllabus, and then we provide you the complete list of important books which are needed for exams. In this article, we have demonstrated detailed information regarding JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Online Form. Also, we have recommended some of the popular books which are a must for the exam. Kitabdukan always assures about the quality of the books and always confirms with the customer about the book which has been ordered before shipping the product to the customer.