CLAT 2023 Online Form Notification
Name of Post: CLAT UG / PG Admission Test 2023 Online Form
Exam Description: CONSORTIUM OF NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITIES is going to conduct the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Entrance examination CLAT 2023. Students who aspire to take admission in CLAT 2023 UG / PG can apply online between 08 August 2022 and 13 November 2022. The CLAT exam will be held on 18 December 2022. This article contains complete information about the CLAT exam 2023, notification, eligibility criteria, an important book list, and more related information.
Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2023 Online Form Important Dates
Application Start Date: 08 Aug 2022
Last Date for Online Form: 13 Nov 2022
Last Date Fee Payment: 13 Nov 2022
Exam Date: 18 Dec 2022
Admit Card Date: Yet to be Notified
Result Declared: January 2023
Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2023 Online Form Application Fees
General / OBC / EWS: 4000/-
SC / ST /PH: 3500/-
The candidates are requested to pay the examination fee by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
CLAT 2023 Online Form Age Limit
All eligible candidates are allowed to fill out the online form for CLAT 2023. There is no upper age limit for the Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2023 Online Form. For further details, all the candidates/students must read the full information brochure which is available on the official website of NLU.
National Law Universities Notification 2023
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
- National Law University, Jodhpur, Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Vishakhapatnam
- National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
- National Law School and Judicial Academy, Guwahati
- Tamil Nadu National Law University, Trichy
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur
- Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla
- Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonipat
CLAT UG Eligibility 2023
- Under Graduate B. A /LL.B. Honours Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) exam in any recognized board with 45% marks
- For Reservation Category: 40% Marks.
- Passed/appearing both candidates are eligible
CLAT PG Eligibility 2023
- Post Graduate: LL.B. degree from any recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks.
- For Reservation Category: 50% Marks.
- Passed/appearing both candidates are eligible
CLAT 2023 Online Form Apply Form
- CONSORTIUM OF NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITIES has recently released CLAT UG / PG Admission Test 2023. All eligible candidates can apply between 08/08/2022 and 13/11/2022.
- Candidates must read the notification before applying for the admission application form in LLB / BA LLB Admission 2023.
- All candidates read the notification before applying for the Recruitment Application Form in CLAT 2023 Online Form notification.
- Kindly check and arrange all the required Documents – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Candidates must arrange the scanned document related to the recruitment form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, and related information.
- Candidates must check before submitting the application form Preview All Column Carefully.
- After verifying all the details of the online form for Bihar Assistant Professor Computer Science Recruitment 2022 the candidates must complete the payment of the exam fees. If the fees are not submitted then the final form will not be submitted.
- In the end, you must take a final printout of the final submitted form.
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a centralized national-level entrance test for admissions to 22 National Law Universities (NLU) in India. Most private and self-financed law schools in India also use these scores for law admissions. Public sector undertakings in India like ONGC, Coal India, BHEL, Steel Authority of India, Oil India, etc. use CLAT Post Graduation (CLAT PG) scores for recruitment of legal positions in the companies.
The test is conducted after the Higher Secondary Examination or the 12th grade for admission to the integrated under-graduate degree in Law (BA LLB) and after Graduation in Law for Master of Laws (LL.M) programs offered by all these law schools. It is considered one of the toughest entrance examinations in India with the acceptance rate being as low as 3 percent. Before the introduction of the Common Law Admission Test, the National Law Universities (NLU) conducted their separate entrance tests, requiring the candidates to prepare and appear separately for each of these tests.
The schedule of the administration of these tests sometimes conflicted with the other or with other major entrance tests such as the Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination and the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. This caused students to miss tests and experience much stress.
There are 23 National Law Universities in India, the first of which is the National Law School of India University, which admitted its first batch of students in 1987. Out of twenty-three, the National Law University, Delhi conducts its separate entrance test known as the All India Law Entrance Test. With the emergence of other law schools, which also sought to conduct their admission tests at around the same time, students faced difficulty preparing for them. From time to time the issue to conduct a common entrance exam to reduce the burden of the students to give multiple tests was raised, but given the autonomous status of each law school, there was no nodal agency to coordinate action in this regard.
Senior Secondary School/Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent certificate from a recognized Board with more than 45% marks in aggregate (40% in the case of SC and ST candidates). There is no upper age restriction for the test.
LLB/B. L. Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized University with more than 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of SC and ST candidates). The candidates who have passed the qualifying degree examination through supplementary/ compartment and repeat attempts are also eligible for appearing in the test and taking Admission provided that such candidates will have to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination with 50 % percent marks, as the case may be, on the date of their admission or within the time allowed by the respective universities.
Top FAQs related to CLAT 2023 Online Form
Q. What is the full form of CLAT?
Ans:- The full form of CLAT is Common Law Admission Test.
Q. What is CLAT exam eligibility?
Ans:- The candidate must have got an LLB degree (5-year or 3-year LLB) from a university recognized by the Bar Council of India. All candidates appearing in the final year of LLB graduation are also eligible for CLAT LLM 2023.
Q. What is the benefit of the CLAT exam?
Ans:- Through the CLAT exam, you can secure admission to the prestigious National Law Universities (NLUs) and various other private Law schools accepting exam scores. Every year, thousands of candidates appear for the CLAT exam, and only 3 % of students clear the exam.
Q. Is 12th marks important for CLAT?
Ans:- No the 10+2 mark sheet isn’t necessary that much. You just have to clear the CLAT and based on your CLAT marks the colleges will take you in.
Q. Is CLAT difficult?
Ans:- According to the experts, the overall difficulty level of CLAT 2021 was low, though it was lengthy due to several legal reasoning questions.
Q. Is coaching necessary for CLAT?
Ans:- They equip you with the required material tailored for CLAT 2023 online form. Although coaching isn’t compulsory and may not be for everyone, it is never a bad idea. While CLAT is the foremost law entrance exam, it is far from the only one.
KitabDukan is a startup that stands on a vision to create an ecosystem for students where they can get good quality books for several top exams of India like JEE, books for JEE, books for NEET preparation, UPSC specific books, SSC top book collection, and many more. We at KitabDukan have the vision to create a smooth platform for students and professionals together to connect them on a single platform to make the learning and teaching process very unique and smooth. We have connected several top institutes of Jaipur, Patna, Banaras, and other cities for exams like JEE, UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railways, and many more exams. We focus to provide a good quality of books and handwritten notes all over India by which the students who belong to the low economy section can also get notes and books at their place through us. KitabDukan aims to become a platform to become an all-time solution for students all over India.
What KitabDukan Offers
We at KitabDukan avail the complete notification related to the examination. We provide a space on our website where they can find the previous year’s question papers. Also, we have a collection of quality books which they can buy from our website to prepare well. We also provide full-time customer care support to our premium users through a career counseling program.
Note: – At KitabDukan, We avail the complete information starting from the latest exam notification, and complete syllabus, and then we provide you the complete list of important books which are needed for exams. In this article, we have demonstrated detailed information regarding CLAT 2023 Online Form. Also, we have recommended some of the popular books which are a must for the exam. Kitabdukan always assures about the quality of the books and always confirms with the customer about the book which has been ordered before shipping the product to the customer.